Under direct supervision of the Information Technology Manager, exercises responsibility for the coordination and application of established procedures related to information systems operations, ensures the accuracy and timeliness of system output, and verifies that generated output meets the needs of assigned customers.
1. Acts as a liaison between the Office of Information Technology and assigned customers regarding information systems operations, schedules, problems, timelines, procedures, requirements, and billings;
2. Receives requests from customers for computer support service or problem resolution, prioritizes requests and routes requests to the appropriate Information Technology staff for action, maintains a database of customer requests and tracks the progress of computer support service and problem resolution, and acts as a liaison for customers regarding the status of Information Technology requests;
3. Participates in the research and analysis of system application needs and problems for users, and coordinates Information Technology staff support, as needed;
4. Participates in the testing and implementation of software application systems;
5. Provides assistance, advice, problem solving, and technical information to customers regarding the use of software applications;
6. Assists in the development of course modules and training materials to train end-users in the use of complex integrated software application;
7. Provides training sessions for end-users on the operation of computer and communications equipment, system applications, and software products;
8. Provides assistance and guidance to written and verbal questions from end-users regarding the proper implementation and use of procedures and operations for software applications;
9. Maintains and/or prepares records, reports, logs, and counts of documents related to assigned functions;
10. Sets up and maintains user system access according to established procedures; Sets up and maintains customer distribution lists;
11. Notifies appropriate staff of system, programming, and/or production problems impacting the accuracy or expediency of output data/reports;
12. Generates, receives, and reviews computer produced output, verifies output for completeness and accuracy, consults with other Information Technology staff and/or end-users when necessary, and initiates corrections when required;
13. Monitors contracts to ensure that production output/reports comply with contract requirements; Invoices customers for contracted services;
14. Schedules data input/output and monitors status of scheduled jobs;
15. Prepares and routes output for distribution to appropriate customers;
16. Establishes and maintains cooperative and supportive relationships with customers;
17. Performs other duties, as assigned and within the scope of the position.
Minimum: Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or completion of supplemental higher education coursework/certifications in the area of Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
Minimum: Three (3) years of end-user support work experience in a client server computer environment.
Preferred: Five (5) years of end-user support work experience in a client server computer environment.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet Explorer, etc;
2. Proficiency in computer information systems terminology, technology, concepts, functions, policies, and procedures;
3. Proficiency in the proper use and operation of computer equipment, software packages, system applications, and other related software;
4. Ability to stay informed of current end-user hardware and software products;
5. Ability to continually learn and utilize highly specialized software applications.
1. Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships;
2. Ability to foster team effort and cooperation with co-workers and supervisors;
3. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, external vendors, and other concerned parties;
4. Skilled in the use of business communications (proper spelling/grammar);
5. Skilled in the use of business arithmetic (accounting, etc).
1. Ability to pass a background screening;
2. Ability to interpret and follow applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and requirements;
3. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize;
4. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
5. Ability to effectively conduct research, analyze information, interpret data, and prepare business reports;
6. Ability to learn and apply appropriate procedures within assigned areas of specialization;
7. Ability to learn customer’s operations and systems and prioritize customer requests according to established guidelines;
8. Knowledge of modern office methods, practices, and procedures;
9. Must maintain confidentiality;
10. Must work independently;
11. Must have a valid Oklahoma drivers’ license and be insurable with Pawnee Nation’s insurance carrier.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; and walk. The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in an office setting with a moderate noise level. Evening and/or weekend work is often required. Occasions may arise requiring work outdoors where exposure to natural weather conditions may occur. There is regular interaction with the public, other agencies, and employees. Tight time constraints and multiple demands from several people are common. Travel may be required for training, meetings, conferences, presentations, and other events.
Contact Shelby Harger, Human Resources Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org