Responsible for providing administrative support for Government Compliance department. Quality Management System clerical administration, facilitating/monitoring training, report production, data entry, and maintain files as needed. Interfaces with various departments and personnel in order to coordinate activities and travel arrangements.
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Works effectively as a team contributor on assignments.
• Works independently, without interfering with the ability of coworkers to perform their jobs, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Demonstrates impeccable integrity and honesty
• Maintains confidentiality of Company information and records
• Rigorously attends to detail
• Positively and promptly responds to management direction
• Complies with policies and provisions of the FES Employee Handbook
• Ability to understand and apply International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DSS) regulations/restrictions as they pertain to foreign travel and interaction with non-U.S. persons.
• Express, in English, thoughts, comments, and information clearly, concisely, and articulately.
• Professionally communicates information and responds to internal/external customer requests in a professional manner.
• Complies with assigned work schedules and overtime requests required to fulfill program and organizational objectives.
• Works in a positive, cooperative, and respectful manner to proactively respond to the needs of internal customers (intra and interdepartmental co-workers) and external customers in compliance with the FES Quality System and customer contracts.
Monday through Friday anywhere from 7:00am – 5:00pm 40 hours a week
based on experience and education
Apply at https://www.fescorp.com/careers.html