The Radiology Technologist performs a variety of radiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail that requires independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Radiology Technologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Operates radiographic equipment
* Monitors the use of radiographic equipment for proper functioning, promptly reports malfunctions
* Uses safety devices such as cones, collimators, lead aprons, gloves and gonad shields to assure maximum radiation safety
* Performs necessary computer and clerical functions regarding radiology requests
* Stocks and maintains orderliness in radiographic exam rooms
* Utilizes appropriate nursing procedure technique to provide necessary care and safety for patients while in the radiology department
INTEGRIS Medical Group: Collects and processes laboratory samples following established laboratory procedures as requested by provider
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have completed a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
* Radiography certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists is required within 12 months of hire.
* Current CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively (VerbalWritten).
Occasional Part Time
Integris Pay Grades
To view a complete job description and apply online, visit: integrisok.jobs search keyword 709656. Contact information is Ashley Henderson, email@example.com, 405-212-2029.