The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing complex and technical imaging and general radiology procedures. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The MRI Technologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Performs all body imaging and diagnostic procedures involved in MRI.
* Assists/Performs in equipment calibration and quality control procedures in a timely manner.
* Positions/Transfers patients in a timely manner maintaining the safety of the patients and their physical requirements.
* Assists the Radiologists with in-depth procedures.
* Explains procedures to patients and answers questions.
* Provides Radiology support in all imaging modalities.
* Administers radiographic contrast in accordance to the request of the physician and the departmental policy and procedure manual.
*Completes initial IV set-up prep for IV insertion for scan procedure including: IV Prep, IV Insertion, and IV Positioning to secure utilization for proper aseptic technique
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
* Magnetic Resonance Imaging certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required within 12 months of hire.
* Current CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).
Full Time, Nights
Integris Pay Grades
To view a complete job description and apply online, visit: integrisok.jobs search keyword 709351. Contact information is Ashley Henderson, email@example.com, 405-212-2029.