The Clinic Nurse assumes responsibility for the delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of a physician. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Clinic Nurse responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Contributes to the assessment/reassessment of patients
* Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Monitors for signs and systems related to abnormal lab values, and deviation from baseline assessments
* Reports changes in patient status to the physician and initiate any new orders from the physician as directed
Promotes patient satisfaction and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
VII. Required Competency Test(s)
Nursing – LPN
* Current Oklahoma RN or LPN license
* Previous work experience preferred
* BLS and/or ACLS as required by department.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
Full Time, Days
Integris Pay Grades
To view a complete job description and apply online, visit: integrisok.jobs search keyword 709295. Contact information is Renee Beene, email@example.com, 405-212-2028.