This position prepares and assists to serve meals for residents and facility staff. The dining area is café style. Residents order from a menu. Short-order cook experience would be preferred. Full-time position for evening shift.
Golden Oaks Village supports our employees with a positive team environment, opportunities to grow, leaders who value our staff and competitive pay and benefits that reflect our commitment to our residents and staff. Apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net
Benefits include medical, dental and vision, matching 401K and vacation time.
1. Responsible for preparation of breakfast food items, meats, main dishes, soup, potatoes, gravies, vegetables and desserts, as specified on menu; and serves meals at scheduled times
2. Follow Federal and State long term care regulations of food safety and sanitation and Dietary Department policies and procedures
3. Washes and cleans equipment and utensils used in food preparation, keeps work areas clean and other cleaning as scheduled.
4. Safely uses food service equipment, assesses working condition of equipment.
5. Puts food and supplies away in proper areas and assures correct storage of food
6. Does baking of cookies, etc. if oven space permits and time allows.
7. Assists in listing food items, supplies, and equipment needed for dietary department.
8. Provides assistance to residents as needed and texture modified foods for residents as directed.
9. Perform other department duties or assignments as directed by the Dietary Manager
10. Attendance is a crucial function of this position as this is a 24 hour operation and care is provided for residents day and night 7 days a week.
negotiable based on experience
apply on-line at www.companionhealth.net or
in person at 5505 W. 19th in Stillwater