New student orientation is the perfect time to get all of the information you’ll need to make the most out of your time at Tech! During this event you’ll have a chance to meet with our Superintendent and visit with Meridian staff to learn about:
- Student organizations
- Academic credit
- College credit at NOC and OSU IT
- Career Readiness Certificates
- Job preparation
- Parent Advisory Group
- Student attendance policy
- Financial aid
- Bus transportation
- On-campus parking
Orientation is come and go and will be held August 14, 2017, from 3-6 pm. You and your student will be able to visit four areas.
- Make sure your student knows who his or her instructor is and where their class is located. Ask any last-minute questions. Pick up a map at our main building when you arrive.
- Superintendent/CEO Dr. Douglas Major will share with parents ways we can partner to make your student’s transition to Tech a success, including attendance and graduation requirements. Join us in the Fred A. Shultz Conference Center at 4 or 5 pm.
- Visit one of our information booths in the Skywalk.
- Enjoy an ice cream break in the Terrace.
Can’t make orientation?
We’re available to answer any questions you have about attending Meridian. Give us a call at 405.377.3333 or view the guidebook under supporting documents. Download our campus map.
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 16. Check here for our full academic calendar.