Learn, Apply, and Improve!
Having an effective online presence is crucial in today’s market which means tapping into the strengths of multiple people in your organization. Bring your key team members who can work collaboratively to design and develop your website. You will discover the best practices for creating an intuitive website, spend time designing the site and then begin building the site using the free tool of WordPress.
- You want to produce your own website but not sure how to.
- You need help with design and graphics
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs an understanding of creating a website.
Who is the instructor?
- Matt Skar owns a graphic design company which designs and creates websites for a diverse clientele. His skills include logo design, web design, flyer and brochure production, web banners and a host of other services. His skill and expertise with WordPress allows him to produce websites that are effective and engaging. Visit Matt’s website
What should I bring?
- You may bring your own device or one can be provided for you.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $99.00/person for 6 hours of instruction
- Lunch is included.
When can I register?
- You may register at any time but space is limited.