Engage your Students using Today’s Technology
June 13 – June 15, 2017, 9am-4pm daily – only $99 or $39/day
Monday, June 12 – Free and exclusive to those who register to attend all 3 days of Technovaton4Education! Space is limited – REGISTER EARLY!
Are you a teacher, administrator, counselor, media specialist, counselor or teacher’s aide? Then T4E 2017 is the place to be this June! T4E is packed with hands-on sessions to enable you to make the most of the technology available to you. From Microsoft Office to Google, SmartBoard to Promethean, and the many free web apps & tools, we have something for everyone to learn. Make your classroom more engaging, your parents better informed, and your day-to-day tasks a little easier to complete.
T4E Topics include:
- Microsoft Office, MovieMaker
- Google Docs, Classroom, Cardboard, Forms, Drive
- SmartBoard & Promethean Board
- Science & Math Resources
- Polling, Infographics, Video Creation, Pinterest
- Virtual Reality, Flipped Classroom and more!
Benefits of Attending T4E:
- Knowledgeable and patient instructors
- Experience all hands-on sessions
- Small class sizes
- Network with other educators
- Earn Professional Development points
- Skills, techniques and ideas that you can immediately use
Sessions available for all skill levels PLUS New Tech-Savvy Track for those who like face-paced, information-packed professional development.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page or contact us at (405) 377-3333, x265.