Learn, Apply, and Improve!
Bring your team or just yourself to this hands-on, workshop to discover the power of Adobe PhotoShop for photo enhancement. You will develop skills to create quality photos using techniques such as red eye reduction, spot healing, color manipulation and more. To get the most from this workshop, you should have basic navigation skills in the software.
- You need quality photos but do not know how to produce them.
- You are unfamiliar with many of the enhancement tools available in PhotoShop.
- You need to prepare images for use in websites, newsletters, brochures and other marketing materials.
- You want to maximize your time in Photoshop.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works with images.
What should I bring?
- You may bring your own device or one will be provided for you.
- Instructional materials will be based on Adobe Photoshop CC
Who is the instructor?
- David Hicks is a career graphics and publications specialist currently employed as the Pre-Press Technician for CareerTech Printing Services since 2008. He has been using Adobe products quite extensively since the late 1980’s when he was first introduced to Photoshop 1.0. Throughout his career, he has learned to use other programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Premiere. Since 2013, He has been an adjunct instructor of the latest versions of Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere for Meridian Technology Center for almost 6 years. To find out more about David, check out his LinkedIn profile.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $89.00/person for 3 hours of instruction.
When can I register?
- You can register anytime.
- Register early as space is limited. Register Here.