Learn, Apply, and Improve!
Get prepared for your end-of-year marketing needs in this 1-day, hands-on workshop. Power your entire team with skills needed to produce professional print media to further your business. Your team will walk away with a 1-sided flyer, a postcard, and a 2-sided tri-fold brochure finish your year stronger than ever!
- Quickly and efficiently, produce key marketing materials for your business.
- Discover effective methods to complete quality projects.
- Discover best practices for InDesign from an instructor with over 25 years in the print industry.
- Maximize the strengths of each team member to produce print projects in a collaborative environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to produce their own marketing materials.
What are the pre-requisites?
- Class time will focus on developing print projects vs. Setting up the interface panes and navigation techniques. Therefore, if you don’t have a basic understanding of how Adobe uses panes to house tools, please watch this video prior to attending the workshop.
What should I bring?
- Bring your own device or we can provide one for you.
- Instructional materials will be based on Adobe InDesign CC
Who is the instructor?
- David Hicks has worked professionally in the marketing industry focused on producing print media for almost 30 years. To find out more about David, check out his LinkedIn profile.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $169/person. With your enrollments you will receive 6 hours of instruction and lunch at the Terrace restaurant.
When can I register?
- You can register anytime.
- Register early as space is limited. Register Here.