Learn, Apply, and Improve!
The power of knowing how to track and manage information, analyze it and then report the results is imperative in today’s workforce. Many professionals choose to use Microsoft Excel to perform these tasks. Don’t rely on just a few key people to know how to use Excel; instead, train your entire team in this ½ day workshop to get them started on the productive path. Team members choose one of three sessions that best fits their skill level.
- All team members need to use Excel, but are at various skill levels in Excel.
- Some are self-taught and know enough to do their current tasks while others are ready to advance their skills.
- All team members strive to be more productive and get things done in efficiently.
- The team enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to use Excel effectively and desires to further their skills.
- Entire teams are encouraged to attend to discover how to use the strengths of each skill level in Excel to solve business problems.
- If you are a team of one, we will pair you with other individuals or a small team.
What is different about this workshop?
- After a brief introduction of the workshop’s business scenario, participants will breakout into one of three sessions of Excel.
- Each session is designed for a specific skill level in Excel – basic, intermediate or advanced.
- In each session, participants will build key skills needed to solve the proposed business problem scenario.
- At the end of the workshop, all participants will convene, join their team and reveal their solution to the problem proposed at the beginning of the workshop.
What should I bring?
- Bring your own device or we can provide one for you.
- Instructional materials will be based on Excel 2016.
Who are the instructors?
- We have taken the expertise of 3 of our Excel instructors to develop this unique workshop.
Basic Excel 2016
Randall spends much of his time in the classroom teaching employees of our local businesses as well as individuals seeking to further their skills. Among the many classes he teaches is Microsoft Excel. Randall’s talent for making an overwhelming piece of software seem simple creates an environment where adults can thrive and enjoy developing new skills. For information about Randall, check out his bio at https://www.linkedin.com/in/randall-smith-68310261/.
Intermediate Excel 2016
Jason is a long-time technology enthusiast with a definite gift for teaching complex subjects in an interesting and easy-to-understand manner. He uses Excel in much of his work at Oklahoma State University as in his personal business. Plus, Jason has been an adjunct instructor for Meridian Technology Center for over 10 years where he frequently teaches various levels of Microsoft Excel. For his complete bio, go to https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-morgan-64b38b11/.
Advanced Excel 2016
Kim uses Excel every day in her work at Meridian Technology Center. With her technical background in software/database design and development, she enjoys all things data-related. From pivot tables & charts to advanced formulas and macros, Kim thrives on finding technology solutions that make tasks easier and more efficient. Check out her complete bio at www.linkedin.com/in/kimstrom
How much does it cost?
- We priced this workshop to encourage organizations to send all those that need to learn Excel. The cost is only $69.00/person for 3 ½ hours of instruction.
When is the class?
- Friday, November 2, 8:30am-12:00pm
When can I register?
- You may register at anytime but space is limited. Register Here