Staff and Management Development Services
One of the most critical components to the success of any business is the effective use of its human resources. Staff and Management Development Services has resources to aid in the development of your staff members at all levels.
We have developed and successfully implemented human resource development programs for small to large companies in areas including communication skills, goal setting, team building, transitioning supervisory skills, effective performance appraisals, business writing, customer service, time management and leadership.
Our consultants meet with you to identify critical issues and desired measurable outcomes. Starting with a core body of knowledge, the training is then customized to meet establish objectives based on identified needs.
- Leadership: There's an app for that?!?!
- Tactical Confrontations
- Creating a New Voice of Leadership–
Developing Leaders Around You
- Chick-fil-A Leadercast
HR Matters Series
Present Like a Pro
- Fundamentals of HR Leadership:
What It Takes to Take the Lead
- Present Like A Pro:
Making Presentations Meaningful & Memorable
- Four Crucial Questions New Employees Ask Themselves After Their First Day on the Job
- Helping Employees Shift from Staff to Supervisor
- Improving Your Safety Culture
- Make Leadership Simple by Clarifying Your Role
- Get Your Head in the Clouds
- Building Trust
- Dealing with Conflict
- Interaction Skills for Success
Management and Leadership Development
- Business Acumen
- Emerging Leader Program
(Based on John Maxwell's 360° Leadership)
- Facilitating Change
- Interaction Management: Exceptional Leaders...
Extraordinary Results by DDI
- Managing Up!
- Managing you: Supervisory Academy
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Selection Skills
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- Business Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Change
- Know Your Strengths, Grow Your Talents
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Process
- Goal Setting and Execution
- Project Management
Browse the Course Catalog to view all MTC class offerings.
Coordinator, Staff and Management Development
(405) 377-3333, ext. 251
Be sure to like our BIS page on Facebook to get information to strengthen your business.