"I want a life as a forensic anthropologist."
Notes from NBIA (National Business Incubator Association) meeting
- The most useful skill for Incubator Managers is the ability to manage stakeholders.
- 7 People every Entrepreneur should know: banker, accountant, attorney, coach, technologist, insurance agent and marketer.
- Give your advisory board a goal of bringing/sending X number of prospects per quarter to the incubator.
- Homesite.com can do background checks for $25. (Have to check on that one!)
- Be sure to invite local politicians and legislature representatives to your incubator events - even if they don't come, they will note your activities.
- Understand the differences between the SBA 504 program and 7a loans
- Savannah Jenkins,